Job description / Role
Access Talent Group are working with the leading Oil & Gas company in the world, on an incredible opportunity for an experienced Utilities Systems Engineer.
You will be working closely with the best professionals in the industry throughout many disciplines on landmark projects that no other company can hope to compete with, you will gain experience with the best company in the industry that will open every for for you in the future.
For the Utilities Engineer: PMC will review and endorse the Utilities design and calculations for all following systems :
• Nitrogen (N2), Instrument Air (IA)
• Fuel Gas
• Fire Water
• Drinking and Potable Water
• Closed Drain
• Drainage System
• Minimum 10 -15 years of relevant experience in large to mega projects.
• Experience with process simulation tools such as HYSYS, PRO II, Flare System and other relevant Process design and safety tools.
• Experience in simulating steady and dynamic systems
• Experience with the development of H&MB, Heat integration, PFD/P&IDs/MSDs, LDT, as well as the design/specifications/selection of process equipment/instruments and hydraulics calculations.
• Experience in participating and contributing to Safety Assessment Reviews.
• Knowledge in HTRI/HTFS, Columns trays/packing design, Corrosion and Material selection, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) modelling is a plus
• Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal
• Advanced computer skills with MS-Office
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Recruiting within the Building, Civil and Structural Engineering, Utilities, Transport Infrastructure and Energy markets, based in Southampton, UK and Abu Dhabi, UAE, we offer a wide scope of expertise to cover Europe and the Middle East.
Finding the best people for your business, or the right company for your next career move is always an important process. As such, we consider relationships based on mutual trust and understanding, free of gimmicks and frills, to be of vital importance. We base our activity on honesty and professionalism, offering you the right solution at the right time.
Our team of industry experts will be able to offer excellent insights into their specialist sector, providing useful advise, information and guidance throughout the recruitment process. Whether recruiting personnel or looking for your next role, we want to make sure that partnering with Access Talent Group is an experience you would recommend to colleagues and friends alike. For more information into each industry area we work in, please see our Sectors page.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Access Talent Group
|Abu Dhabi||21 Sep|