Job description / Role
Who you are
• You are a team player, working closely with other designers, program managers, developers, quality engineers, and many more groups to turn your ideas into products.
• You are an advocate for Design and share your passion with others, showing how powerful it can be to creating rich user experiences.
• You think 'outside the box,' leveraging a wide range of skills to present concise and practical solutions to complex problems.
• You are curious, researching new user interface paradigms in the latest web, mobile apps, and analyze applicability in our space.
• You quickly turn concepts into wireframes and flow diagrams. Presenting them on the target devices to closely simulate the user experience.
• You create, lead and analyze usability studies to improve your design with direct user observation and feedback.
• You analyze market and customer requirements to create core use cases. Expressing them via text, pictures or other media.
• You transform ambiguity into clarity.
• You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations.
• You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself you convey and receive information in a clear, credible and consistent manner.
What you’ll need
• Bachelor's degree in Sciences or Arts.
• Solid knowledge of prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Solid knowledge of workflow tools such as Axure RP, Keynote, OmniGraffle and Visio.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• At least 2-3 years of demonstrable experience in user interface design and development.
• Must be able to learn new technologies and the domain space very quickly and present ideas in a team setting.
• Positive attitude, energetic, result & delivery oriented, keen interest on quality and intense attention to detail.
Bonus if you have
• Programming experience.
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).