Job description / Role
Our UX/UI Designer will turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients' needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Creating best in class digital assets for our websites and digital media activities across all several fashion brands.
- Creating UI designs that adhere to and build on existing UI brand guidelines and style guides
- Operating within the Digital Product development cycle capturing requirements and feedback from stakeholders and iteratively rolling out new UI features and UX improvements to existing features
- Defining, designing and implementing top-notch, responsive and user-centric websites, email templates and more
- Creating email HTML templates, including bespoke email campaigns and newsletter
- Ensuring all designs work within a responsive framework and with pixel perfection
- Conceptualizing original Website design ideas that bring UX simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Acting as the brands guardian to ensure quality of UI design and UX across all of our digital platforms Able to demonstrate immediate results on conversion rate and sales
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends, styles and techniques and best practices in UX design Working closely with web developers.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Experience in eCommerce or coming from the eCommerce industry
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.