Job description / Role
UX/UI Designer to work on site for a renowned brand on a Digital Transformation project.
You will be responsible for delivering elegant customer journeys across digital products.
An exciting opportunity has come up for a UX/UI Designer to work on site for a renowned brand on a Digital Transformation project based in Abu Dhabi. You will be responsible for delivering elegant customer journeys across digital products.
* Implement high-quality solutions within a timely manner. Designed and built to last and to scale.
* Convert business requirements into high-fidelity prototypes using flows, wire-frames, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
* Identify new design trends that we should study / adopt in order to continuously improve the user experience.
* Prototyping new features and wire-frames cross-functionally with product team.
* Contribute to product planning, strategy and road-maps.
This is an opportunity to work on a large transformation project where you will have direct impact. Excellent package and benefits offered.
* Experience in designing highly interactive web and mobile applications
* Proficient in the required tools of trade like Figma, InVision, Zeplin, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
* Have contributed in the launch and complete life-cycle of high scale products
* Ability to multitask in a highly energetic, fast paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Accountability and Ownership: Self-driven individual who can build and maintain high scale projects end to end.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.