Job description / Role
* You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
* The Valet Parker/Driver is responsible to provide an exceptional customer service and safely park the customer's vehicles in the assigned valet parking area
* Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
* Minimum 2 years work experience in hotel operations.
* Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights
Job Level: Full-time
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office Coordinator / Personal Assistant
Irwin & Dow