Job description / Role
Our Client is a well established surveying and project management organisation based out of Dubai. With a long history of working alongside the Real Estate Regulatory Agency, the company continue to deliver excellence in all aspects of their operations throughout the UAE.
A Chartered Valuation Surveyor is now required to assist with the development of the Valuations Department. This will include:
• Business development with major banks
• Negotiation of real estate valuation instructions
• Conducting site inspections
• Preparation of valuation reports including financial analysis
Our client will consider applicants who are willing to relocate and are able to do so within 6-8 weeks of offer.
If you are a Member of RICS with extensive experience of valuing commercial properties and experience within the Dubai market, my client would be keen to discuss this role with you.
Our client offers a tax free starting salary of AED20-25,000 which will reviewed upon successful completion of 6 month probationary period. Healthcare and annual return flight to country of origin will also be provided.
About the Company
Ably Resources Ltd are part of the international focused Denholm Group, established in 1866, who have a network of offices throughout the UK, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Hong Kong, USA, Norway and Abu Dhabi that we can network with to the benefit of our client base.
We supply multiple industry sectors including, but not limited to:
• Building & Construction • Building Services • Rail & Transportation • Civil & Structural Engineering • Infrastructure & Facilities Management • Power (Nuclear / Conventional) • Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical • Drilling • Sales & Commercial • All Utility sectors
We are specialists because we focus only on those sectors that match our experience. We have the expertise to deliver the best personnel. Our skills enable us, time after time, to bring the right people to the right jobs worldwide.