Job description / Role
We are searching for a skilled and reliable Vascular Surgeon to join our medical team. The Vascular Surgeon’s responsibilities include diagnosing and treating conditions of the vascular system such as deep vein thrombosis and varicose veins, as well as removing blockages. You will also repair damaged blood vessels and help patients manage chronic conditions.
To be successful as a Vascular Surgeon, you should have an in-depth understanding of the vascular system and excellent diagnostic skills. Outstanding Vascular Surgeons should be highly analytical, detail-oriented, and able to make important decisions under pressure.
Vascular Surgeon Responsibilities:
• Evaluating patient histories and scheduling consultations prior to surgeries.
• Liaising with other physicians and performing the relevant tests before the surgery.
• Treating conditions related to the veins, arteries, and other blood vessels.
• Performing surgeries to repair veins and arteries and to treat other vascular trauma.
• Consulting with physicians and referring patients to other specialists if required.
• Determining all risks associated with the surgery and clearly outlining them for the patient.
• Addressing all patient concerns and answering their questions as accurately as possible.
• Keeping abreast of advancements in Vascular Surgery as well as the broader medical field.
• Scheduling follow-ups to monitor patients’ well-being and to advise them on suitable aftercare measures and medication they might require.
• Building relationships with patients and providing support to their families wherever possible.
Vascular Surgeon Requirements:
• A Doctorate in Medicine, with a specialization in Vascular Surgery.
• A completed residency and several years of experience as a Vascular Surgeon.
• Superb problem-solving and analytical skills.
• A keen eye for detail.
• The ability to keep meticulous records of all patients and procedures.
• The ability to follow instructions, but also think independently.
• Dedication to excellence in the field of Vascular Surgery.
• The willingness to network with other healthcare professionals.
Working Time is Full Time.
Salary is AED 25K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant).
Benefits are Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, and Education allowance.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.