Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Vending Manager, who will have overall responsibility for achieving the Sales and Distribution objectives for Vending Business.
Main Job Responsibility
- Develop and achieve or exceed the sales/volume goals targets as defines in the business plan for the entire Vending and control/monitor the budget to ensure optimum allocation of resources
- Responsibility of overall P&L of Vending for all Products.
- Coordinate with Marketing to ensure marketing tools are provided to the trade to increase brand visibility and thereby achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate with Human Resources and Line Managers to efficiently implement HR initiatives, so as to motivate and lead a High Performance Team.
- Coordinate with Finance & Accounts to ensure compliance with all financial norms to control collections and receivables.
- Direct and coordinate with the logistics manager for ensuring proper warehouse operations, fleet management, inventory levels and stock management and provide superior levels of service to the parties concerned.
- Create, develop, build and maintain relationships with partners to ensure that Vending objectives are met.
- Sales and marketing knowledge in FMCG
- Able to manage a large geographical area with diverse sales teams
- Demonstrated functional expertise with a FMCG company for a minimum of 10+ years in a Senior Sales managerial role.
- Proficient in MS office
- Verbal and written expression
- High integrity
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.