Vendor Management Associate
Green Gulf Careers
Job description / Role
Our Client is a top tier professional services business who are growing! They are seeking a vendor management professional to support the vendors they work with.
Key responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
• Evaluating and screening new and current vendors, suppliers and experts and the work that they will be providing.
• Understanding potential supplier risks when engaging with contractors; conduct risk assessments and highlight associated risks and recommend mitigation steps to the Finance Director.
• Communicating and managing compliance of key operating principles to contractors (Legal, Information Security, Data Protection, Finance, HR, etc.). Identifying and escalating any risk and compliance issues.
• Implementing the company purchasing and contracting policies and processes.
• Conducting regular vendor reviews to ensure vendor service quality.
• Clearly explaining legal and contracting terminology in supplier contracts to business owners and stakeholders.
• Understanding the different types of supplier agreements and subcontracting processes and advising stakeholders on the correct contracting process.
• Basic reviewing and negotiating of contractual agreements prior to escalating to Legal Team.
• Comfortable with drafting/reviewing contractual documents based on contracting templates
• (i.e. Independent Contractors Agreements, Statement of Works, Amendment Agreements)
• As business needs change, over time this position will work on a variety of projects, providing the Associate with a wide range of professional growth opportunities
• You must be a superb communicator who is comfortable and confident dealing with stakeholders at every level and with a diverse range of vendors globally.
• A superb negotiator, you will be able to quickly identify risk and opportunity.
• You should be an articulate, exceptionally well organised and very well presented self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment with changing and often conflicting priorities.
• A strong team player, flexibility will be your middle name as will the ability to maintain a professional and friendly persona in any situation.
• The successful candidate must bring:
• A relevant bachelor’s degree in legal, compliance and risk or operations.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a fast-paced professional services firm.
• Strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English.
• Advanced level computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Detail and solution-oriented mindset paired with strong analytical skills and decisiveness.
• Experience with and exposure to contract writing, risk assessment and business intelligence tools; writing queries, building reports, and diagnosing issues.
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
A Legal Service Provider In UAE
Junior Business Analyst
Accountant / Collection Executive
Aon Middle East