Job description / Role
Resulting from the growth in demand for our expertise across the Middle East region, our Client is now looking for an outstanding individual who can join them and work within the local Vendor Management team.
This is a top tier Professional Services firm and they require an individual who will be working across a range of topics both independently and in collaboration with other teams to help ensure that vendor risk is managed within the region. You will manage the on boarding of new suppliers, which includes vendor risk profiling, contracting, ensuring compliance, undertaking market research and reporting.
The successful candidate will be:
- Extremely proactive, responsible and accountable.
- You will work independently using your knowledge and expertise to solve problems, while seeking guidance and assistance at relevant points from the team and you will have the ability to manage a variety of projects, reporting on progress and success throughout.
- You will build relationships with a range of stakeholders and using these to successfully deliver your priorities working effectively with ambiguity as well as fluctuating priorities and constraints.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A degree related to the position
- A knowledge of vendor compliance and risk, preferably with work experience in a related position
- An understanding of topics such as contracting, conflicts of interest, risk management, confidentiality and information security
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to work with large data sets in Excel (essential) and drawing insights from the results
- to inform decision making
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to formulate clear and concise communications orally and written (including PowerPoint)
- Ability to collaborate, plan, and organize with and through people to gather information across the organization
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Supply Chain Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|
Professional Services Vendor Management Coordinator