Job description / Role
THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
Vice President - Aviation Business Management (Upcoming)
Revenue. Reputation. Relationships with 1300 organisations. Our team's task is as challenging as it is complex. They develop the revenue that drives our profitability, funds future development and improves customer service. From flights to fuel, parking to property leasing, and in-flight meals to landside lattes, they make the best of every revenue stream through fresh service propositions.
What you'll deliver
- You'll be responsible to design, deliver and own the Aviation Business Management strategy that ensures the continued increase in aeronautical business revenue required to support the overall Airports growth strategy.
- You'll provide strong direction and leadership in all aspects of business planning, strategic selling and relationship management activities across multiple commercial and governmental clients.
- You'll design and implement a robust business structure that allows all strategic objectives to be visible and achievable through transparent target setting, performance metrics and talent development.
- You'll lead collaborative projects across key internal and external stakeholders to increase revenue through optimized capacity strategies and continued air services development achieved through the highest level of customer engagement.
- You'll own the airports' market development strategy generated through detailed market analysis and forecasting activities and the production of detailed macroeconomic and bottom-up demand forecasts and scenario planning with the objective of deriving maximum commercial benefit for Dubai Airports.
- You'll have to provide thought leadership and counsel to senior management regarding changes in the aviation industry and market environment and for leading and delivering corresponding action plans.
- You'll be fully accountable for defining Dubai Airport's aeronautical charging strategy and optimizing this in support of the overall Airports strategic objectives.
- You'll have to proactively engage with key air carriers (passenger, cargo, general aviation) and influence adherence to the airports strategic plan delivering maximum commercial and reputational benefit for Dubai Airports.
- You'll be responsible to lead all strategic negotiations with existing and new airlines as well as other key business to business relationships impacting the aeronautical revenue stream and to coach the team to manage any formal agreements and contracts necessitated by these plans.
What you bring
- You'll be educated to bachelor's degree with a strong preference for post graduate / MA / MSc education within Aviation / Transport Economics.
- You should have at least 15 years' experience of which the last 5 should be at a senior / executive level. This experience will have been gained within complex and fast-moving operations and stakeholder environments.
- A background in the airports / airlines industry is mandatory.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent