Job description / Role
You'll roadmap and implement IT systems and tech solutions for global offices. You'll drive the IT landscape and strategy across all locations.
Work with a holding company to further grow their global presence. You'll join a group that rewards talent and innovative thinking.
* Work alongside delivery, business & corporate units
* Identify need for platforms and applications ensuring optimal use of resources
* Liase with delivery teams to ensure they have all relevant information and technical specifications are understood
* Coordinate with sub-functions to ensure services required for global setup are provided
* Lead office specific IT projects ensuring delivery within Scope, Time and Budget
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in complex and senior-level roles in information technology
* Experience in enterprise architecture and technology solution design and implementation
* Proven track record of successfully launching global IT departments
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
VP Technology Transformation
|Saudi Arabia||4 Feb|
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
COO - Chief Operating Officer
Excelsior Group ME