Job description / Role
Mubadala is a global investment company with a mandate to generate sustainable financial returns to the Government of Abu Dhabi for the long-term.
We actively invest across a variety of geographies, asset classes and sectors that build on our competitive advantages of talent, financial strength, portfolio diversity and global relationships to enhance lasting value at home and overseas.
We are a responsible corporate citizen motivating our businesses to have a positive impact on the communities where they operate.
Mubadala is helping to address the region's most pressing healthcare needs through a network of specialist, world-class healthcare facilities while enhancing the overall capabilities of the sector.
We are supporting the development of a commercially sustainable private healthcare sector in the UAE.
Through partnerships with leading international medical institutions, our network of specialized facilities is enhancing regional healthcare capacity, addressing the UAE's most pressing healthcare needs, and reducing the need for patients to travel overseas for complex care.
- Describe the challenge which will sell to and excite top performers
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Strong set of business ethics and personal integrity
- Bachelors degree (or higher) from a top tier University in Economics, Finance, or equivalent quantitate based subject (e.g. Engineering)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a top-tier investment bank or investment organization or an accounting firm focused on due diligence (e.g. Transaction Services team)
- Strong business acumen with experience in critically evaluating business and investment opportunities
- Superior quantitative skills, to include: financial modeling and valuation
- Proven ability to manage projects under significant time pressure
- Autonomous and proactive
- Delivering results and meeting expectations
- Excellent business English
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft (World, Excel and Power Point)
About the Company
Our formation and identity as a company are inextricably linked to the vision of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan – who imagined a prosperous future for his people, and then brought them together as a nation to achieve it.
Mubadala is a pioneering global investor, deploying capital with integrity and ingenuity to accelerate economic growth for the long-term benefit of Abu Dhabi. As Abu Dhabi’s leading strategic investment company, Mubadala is active in 13 sectors and more than 30 countries around the world, creating lasting value for our shareholder, the Government of Abu Dhabi.
Our work includes the development of global industrial champions in sectors such as aerospace, ICT, semiconductors, metals & mining, renewable energy and utilities, and the management of diverse financial holdings. We build on legacy expertise in oil and gas to invest across the hydrocarbon spectrum, and enhance the UAE’s growth potential through investments in healthcare, real estate and defense services. Our investment approach prioritizes partnership with best-in-class organizations and a commitment to the highest standards of governance.