Job description / Role
A reputed offshore drilling contractor is seeking for highly experienced Vice President Marketing & Contracts with Middle East experience.
The Vice President Marketing & Contracts participates in Executive management team to steward the Company and execute the core business of a responsible drilling and services contractor. Provide a structured focus on marketing the company, its services and contracting the rigs in compliance with the Management Agreements and in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
• The Vice President Marketing & Contracts’ accountability and responsibility is a key element of our Health and Safety Framework.
• Liaise the communication with Headquarters Marketing Division in respect of marketing and contract management.
• Instruct, supervise and be overall responsible for the performance of Marketing and Contract management.
• Review and approve policies, processes and procedures that facilitate the Marketing and Contract management in CME.
• Monitor forthcoming rig and service requirements in conjunction with rig availability and Service requirements to establish key contract opportunities.
• Is responsible for monitoring and maintaining optimum relations with existing CME Clients and the potential clients and the market at large.
• Develop and then maintain contractual requirements to ensure a standardized approach to the negotiation and evaluation of service contracts and commercial issues.
• Maintain strong contacts with clients, brokers and agents to ensure continuing business relationships.
• Ensure and oversee the client feedback process in accordance with Company policy.
• At least 10 years’ experience in a Marketing, Contracts, and Commercial role preferred.
• Previous Marketing experience in the Global Offshore Industry.
• Experience with negotiating contracts in the International Market
• Experience in Marketing and contract negotiation in GCC Countries, Middle East, Near East and Africa preferred.
About the Company
COSL has the largest and most diverse offshore oilfield services facilities in China. COSL's services not only cover offshore China and the Asia-Pacific regions, but also extend internationally to the Southeast Asia, the Middle East, the Americas, and Europe, the Africa, the Far East and touch more than thirty countries and areas around the world.
In 2017 COSL operated thirty-three jack-ups, twelve semi-submersibles, five module rigs, and two accommodations rigs, totaling fifty-two various platforms. Supporting them were COSL's one-hundred-and-thirty working vessels, thirteen seismic survey ships, and more than four-hundred-and-thirty units of modern facilities and equipment for logging, directional drilling, drilling-fluids handling, cementing, and well workover services- all being augmented by COSL's self-developed logging-while-drilling tool, DRILOG, and COSL's rotary steering drilling tool, WELLEADER.
That broad array of capabilities gives COSL's customers many options from which they can match their specific requirements to an appropriately efficient solution by choosing different combinations of stand-alone, integrated multi-service packaged, and turnkey services-configurations.