Job description / Role
We are a ‘New Media’ company, born in one of the most dynamic and vibrant cities in the Middle East. Our vision is to establish and maintain a ‘New Order’ of media advertising with data and content at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is to be the ‘New Media’ company of choice in the Middle East by generating profitable growth through innovation and breaking the mold in marketing communications.
We were set up on Dubai, UAE at the end of 2015. We publish Lovin Dubai and Lovin Saudi online publications and manage the social media presence for INFINITI and Lavazza Middle East. We are a team of 20 employees, including full time and part time across the region.
We understand that achieving our mission is based upon strong values and we have identified three that sit right at our core
• Ingenuity: There is a bit of genius in everything we do. We take pride in our creative originality
• Tenacity: Good things come to those who work for them. We always persevere and persist
• Velocity: High level performance is about speed and momentum. We are fast and agile in how
• we think, operate and how we act.
The role of Videographer within the Content Team, reporting to the Head of Content. He/she will also be responsible for designing images & assets for Augustus portfolio of clients & brands.
• Producing content from start to finish for the Augustus portfolio
• Supporting Head of Content
• Assist with production of artwork
• Supporting creative brainstorming sessions
• Test and learn across all platforms
• Working on assets for Lovin Dubai and Lovin Saudi online channels
• Creating assets for Augustus clients, either direct or for our media publications
• Creating assets for Augustus own company and any new media brands the company chooses to work with
KEY SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will be extremely creative, organized and talented with design work:
• Fresh graduation to two years’ experience
• Portfolio of work
• Video shooting ability, text overlay and assets for video, cinemographs, gifs etc
• Having worked on production of commercial videos is crucial
• Knowledge of the key video editing software including Adobe Suite
• Arabic ability is a bonus
• Expect on camera equipment, new media devices
The successful candidate will be a strong fit for the growing Augustus team and the following will be expected:
• Bring a positive attitude to work with problem solving attitude.
• Living and breathing our values.
• Working towards our company mission and vision.
• Promoting Augustus as a great place to work.
• Supporting the team across other activities we participate in to achieve team goals.
• Teaching others your skills and learning from others to grow.
• Attracting new talent to the organization.
About the Company
We are a 'New Media' company, born in one of the most dynamic and vibrant cities in the Middle East.
Our vision is to establish and maintain a 'New Order' of media advertising with data and content at the heart of everything we do.
Our mission is to be the 'New Media' company of choice in the Middle East by generating profitable growth through innovation and breaking the mold in marketing communications.