Job description / Role
• Determines what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment.
• Producing creative videos that meets all aspects of the client’s brief.
• Sets up, managing and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, and microphones for location and studio production.
• Ensure consistent brand representation and unified look and feel for the clients.
• Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment.
• Collects B-roll footage during interviews, behind the scenes and events.
• Creatively cover the events and any kind of shoot.
• Capable of recording of voice over and other audio related work.
• Experience using Adobe Premiere, Audition and relevant software’s. (Grading is plus).
• Ability to work on their own and as part of a team. Organized, efficient, self-motivated.
• Working closely with director, post-production team and Account Managers.
• Manage the edit system and ensure files are saved properly with the correct names and folders.
• Assist in music selection and music edit.
• Overall helping the production team during shoot days.
• Preferably BS degree in Film studies, Cinematography, Digital Media Production or equivalent experience.
• Work experience as a Videographer and Editor.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ prior experience in any production house or channel.
• Experience working on using professional cameras, editing suits and basic lighting.
About the Company
We provide media monitoring, analysis, and databases services across all types of media, including print, online, social, TV, and radio. Our real-time analytics, presented with powerful visualizations and flexible reporting functions, allow you to demonstrate your media impact with ease.
Our customized solutions combine unrivaled human insight from a global team of researchers and analysts with the latest cutting-edge technologies to provide valuable, relevant, and actionable insights. Our clients include PR and communications professionals in all industries in the private sector, government, and NGOs all over the world.