Job description / Role
Responsibilities & Duties
• Producing photo/video content for different marketing mediums/platforms
• Photo shooting brand products and company events and activities
• Editing of Raw Images in Photoshop or Light room
• Work both on and off-site
• Work with our creative teammates
• Reports to the Brand Manager / Group Marketing Manager
• Adhere to the company's brand guidelines
• Visualize production scripts, briefs, understand company requirements to produce great results
• Setup and capture great shots to fulfil the brief. Capture studio-quality video and photograph
• Editing photo/video projects using Adobe Suite specifically Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom and After Effects (Dialogue cutting, editing consultant and trouble-shooter)
• Knowledgeable in visual effects
• Data wrangling
• Media management and archiving of completed jobs
AED 6,500 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Working Experience & Skills
• 3-Year minimum experience in the field of Photography and Videography
• Experience in food Photography is a plus
• Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential.
• Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software, troubleshooting and techniques used in video production & editing.
• Highly proficient in editing with Adobe Suite specifically Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Highly Creative, Multi-talented, and has knowledge in storytelling
• Knowledgeable in content creation
• Experience in camera operation, DSLR & digital video cameras, sound equipment and the overall production process is essential
• Knowledge of safe work practices, particularly lighting and manual handling.
• Creative with an extraordinary eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ability to work independently
• Work well under pressure to meet deadlines, including working out of office hours and occasionally on weekends
• Good team player
• Flexible with good initiative able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for several outcomes.)
• Responsible and able to deliver outstanding level service
About the Company
A leading international private investment company in the UAE.