Job description / Role
• Supervise day-to-day activities involved in engaging VIP and protocol visitors to the Pavilion.
• Ensure all services in the VIP areas are executed with precision and excellence at all times (e.g. meet & greet, Pavilion tours, food & beverage, lobby assistance, VIP garden demonstrations, etc.).
• Oversee the daily preparation daily agenda for VIP guests with Commissioner Office (walk-in, from other pavilions, and invitees).
• Support and advise Pavilion leadership in respect of VIP and protocol related matters.
• Ensure the readiness of script and journey plan for walk-in VIPs and important guests.
• Create dedicated scripts and journey plans for royal dignitaries, and dignitaries from other pavilions.
• Create and submit daily report indicating VIP visitor count, satisfaction levels, issues & incidents, etc.
• Supervise the preparation of VIP areas and regularly inspect conditions & service level throughout the day.
• Supervise all VIP ceremonies and all staff in the VIP lounge to ensure the smooth running of all VIP activities.
• Think creatively and customize the experience for VIP guests to enhance guest emotional engagement.
• Ensure timely procurement and deployment of all customizations required for VIPs.
• Report service level lapses (e.g. food quality) immediately for swift rectification.
• Respond promptly to all inquiries with guest-staff and follow through until all requests are tended to
• 5+ years of relevant experience in managing VIP visitor service & experience.
• Preferable to have a protocol-related experience over commercial VIPs.
• Bachelor’s Degree education.
• Experience in conflict resolution management and performing in high-pressure situations.
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity to adapt to varying requirements for different VIPs.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience at a supervisory level.
About the Company
A leading national company in providing consulting services specialized in digital transformation, smart cities, artificial intelligence and crowd management, to transform the technical visions of decision makers into a reality.
Customer Service Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Crowd Management Supervisor
Experts Vision Consulting (EVC)