Job description / Role
• Purpose of having a VRM is to manage, upsell and cross sell to low value business accounts through engaging with customers via channels like phone, emails and digital banking.
• Maintain & manage an assigned portfolio with existing Business clients to retain & grow their banking relationships in a profitable manner and in line with assigned business growth targets.
• Grow CASA and FD balances, identify opportunities in FX and secured Trade and increase share of wallet.
• A portfolio of clients will be assigned to the VRM who will call all these clients once in 45 days for any service or business related query. Customers will be guided to online banking or to a branch to complete a particular service. Such a high level of engagement will help in customer engagement and satisfaction.
• Customers will also have co-ordinates of these VRMs who can call their respective VRM for any query i.e. low value clients will be served through the VRM model and Digital Banking.
• From the list of accounts tagged to a VRM, they will identify opportunities to lend in the form of business loan, TWC limits etc. and specific targets will be given to them. Such leads will be referred to RMs / ROs for processing and credit appraisal.
• Compliance related queries and AML alerts will be closed by VRMs and where ever a visit will be required to be done, assistance of Business Banking RMs will be taken.
• Establish effective & professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Economics or Finance
• Minimum 2 years in branch services, Virtual Relationship Manager Business Banking etc.
• They should have knowledge of serving business customers, Compliance related risks and business acumen.
• Good command over English language. Arabic and being bilingual will be an advantage
• Negotiation skills
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.