Job description / Role
The EY Visa Team in the Dubai office are responsible for the visa processing of over 1200 employees in Dubai along with their dependants, as a Visa & Immigration coordinator you will support the EY visa team in all immigration related operations
Reporting to the Visa team manager, you will be the focal point for all EY employees, you will be responsible for handling immigration and visa requests, explain the required process and procedures to employees
Your key responsibilities
As a Visa & Immigration Coordinator, you will be responsible for preparing all related documents for employees transitioning to different EY entities, EYC and undertake all coordination with the employees, Arabic typing of applications, preparation of medical documentation, collation of paperwork to be submitted to the Typing centre for visa stamping, coordinating and collating documents for dependant visas and providing any support with Arabic letters that are required.
Skills and attributes for success
• Liaise with colleagues and managers to proactively escalate problems and potential issues
• Able to provide document control solutions
• Handling all documents and transaction for immigration and MOHRE
To qualify for the role you must have
• Fluent in written and spoken Arabic
• 1-2 years’ experience as an Arabic typist either in house or with a typing shop. Must have experience of using E-Vision.
• Excellent knowledge of Labour (MOHRE) and Immigration (GDRFA) requirements
• Confidentiality and Integrity essential as this role requires dealing with employees’ personal documentation
• Must be proactive, highly organized, have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally and to manage own workload
• Excellent English language skills, written and verbal
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Word,Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• UAE immigration experience essential
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
What we look for
We are looking an experienced immigration coordinator that can provide support and expertise to our EY Dubai Visa team
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region