Job description / Role
The EY Visa Team in the Dubai office are responsible for the visa processing of over 1200 employees in Dubai along with their dependants, as a Visa & Immigration coordinator you will support the EY visa team in all immigration related operations
Reporting to the Visa team manager, you will be the focal point for all EY employees, you will be responsible for handling immigration and visa requests, explain the required process and procedures to employees
Your key responsibilities
- As a Visa & Immigration Coordinator, you will be responsible for preparing all related documents for employees transitioning to different EY entities, EYC and undertake all coordination with the employees, Arabic typing of applications, preparation of medical documentation, collation of paperwork to be submitted to the Typing centre for visa stamping, coordinating and collating documents for dependant visas and providing any support with Arabic letters that are required.
Skills and attributes for success
- Liaise with colleagues and managers to proactively escalate problems and potential issues
- Able to provide document control solutions
- Handling all documents and transaction for immigration and MOHRE
To qualify for the role you must have
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic
- 1-2 years' experience as an Arabic typist either in house or with a typing shop. Must have experience of using E-Vision.
- Excellent knowledge of Labour (MOHRE) and Immigration (GDRFA) requirements
- Confidentiality and Integrity essential as this role requires dealing with employees' personal documentation
- Must be proactive, highly organized, have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally and to manage own workload
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- UAE immigration experience essential
Ideally, you'll also have
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
What we look for
We are looking an experienced immigration coordinator that can provide support and expertise to our EY Dubai Visa team
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.