Job description / Role
The Visa Specialist consults on UAE residence visas and is responsible for the entire process management of all of the different stages of the visa and related products and services. The scope of work is wide from query & consultation, to application, to monitoring, issuing and communication of the visa issuance and liaising with support executives to ensure data is accurate and updated. The Visa Specialist advises clients pre or post-sale of the license on all visa related matters. Clear and open communication with clients is key. It is vital that the Visa Specialists are well versed on relevant rules, regulations, requirements, fees and procedures. It is essential to have a clear understanding of the various responsibilities.
- UAE residence visa consultation, application and internal & external communication.
- Assist clients with the application of Visas, NOC’s, renewals, advising on document translation, car registrations, driver’s license applications and other similar Government related documentation.
- Staying up to date with relevant regulations, rules, policies and procedures across all Government departments, through research and follow up through news channels, direct source and via PRO assistance.
- Manage, research and document new inquiries through contacting relevant Government departments, where information is limited.
- Update Salesforce and other client data management tools
- Be answerable and available to all client queries through various channels of communication: phone, E-mail, SMS, voice messaging, and other social media messaging platforms.
- All written communication must be responded to within 24 hours during business days.
- Remove any communication barriers by developing and recommending solutions to bridge communication gaps and assuring clients as to application status and genuine follow up with branch offices of Government entities via PROs or directly (online, phone, digital)
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, full fees are collected, services are not provided without cleared account balances, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable, and approvals from HOD are obtained where and if necessary.
- Report to Team Leader and escalate to HOD any queries
- Ensure compliance to all record retention schedules and maintain relevant data for all correspondence and be aware of online digital portal processes, if applicable
- Represent the Group, Company and brand in the given professional capacity
- Any other tasks that are administered by management and team leaders
- Strong desire for self-improvement & growth
- Excellent organisational skills
- Critical thinking with the ability to identify issues & implement changes that will result in company savings in time, man power & finances
- Experience with SalesForce is preferable
- Microsoft Office skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Excellent analytical skills and solution-driven approach
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, taking the lead when required & appropriate
- Flexible and capable of working in dynamic, fast-paced work environment
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of setting up a company in the UAE so that our clients can focus on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade license, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved in the UAE company setup process.
And that's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem daunting - and let's face it, rather off-putting - with the right support, the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become one of the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. Thousands of entrepreneurs have trusted us to manage the process for them, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade license with us every year going forward.