Job description / Role
As a Visitor Guest Experience Team Leader, you will be responsible to ensure a smooth and efficient operation of the Guest Services department. You will manage the opening, daily operation, and closing of the venue and assist in the growth of the business through a proactive approach to sales. You will maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, staff, and visitors.
• Working closely with another Visitor Experience Team Leader, and under the responsibility of the Visitor Experience Manager, you will be in charge of the delivery of the venue’s front of house operations, including
• Developing and facilitating daily host rosters, including managing and approving requests for leave in coordination with IDL management.
• Identifying and assessing individual and team development needs.
• Motivating, managing and supervising the Guest Experience Associate team (10 people), conducting daily briefing
• Ensuring the smooth operation of front-of-house services
• Implementing policy, procedures, and performance standards to ensure these are up to date, correct, and proposing changes as appropriate to ensure high levels of customer services
• Effectively handling visitor enquiries, feedback, and complaint resolution
• Completing administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner, including the operation and management of the point-of-sale system, online/onsite ticketing systems (Vivaticket), and visitor booking queries.
• Greeting and welcoming visitors, ensuring all Infinity Des Lumieres (IDL) service standards are adhered to.
• Responsible for the opening and closing of the ticketing POS
• Implementing measures as per IDL regulations in case of ticketing failure.
• Responsible for the handling and security of cash, cheque, voucher, credit and debit card payments including cashing-up, reconciliation, and banking procedures.
• Responsible for cash management and revenue reconciliation.
• Setting expectations and making suggestions for the visitor’s experience through effective listening and communication related to the visitor’s journey.
• Assisting in planning of all future guest service operations that might need to meet the anticipated increased attendance growth
• Implementing strategies to improve operational systems
• Generating financial and attendance report as required for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
• Minimum 3 years leadership experience in operations and guest services
• Proficiency in English (read, write and speak), second language an asset (Arabic, French, Hindi, Russian Tagalog or Chinese)
• Strong Knowledge of the usage of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment.
Technical Skills includes:
• Ticketing systems (preferably Vivaticket) / POS Experience / Microsoft Office Skills
• Cash Management
• Strong leadership and Team management skills
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Conflict Management and Resolution
• Critical Thinking
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Excellent decisions making skills
• Effective Communication and Listening Skills
• Time Management and Meeting Deadlines
About the Company
Infinity des Lumières is the regional epicentre of pioneering cultural expression, providing infinite possibilities to be at the centre of art, fully immersed and connected to it.
Instead of silently moving along a predetermined path through countless rooms, trying to catch a glimpse of revered masterpieces, and being overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of artwork exhibited, at Infinity des Lumières you’ll experience something absolutely different - profoundly moving, memorable and truly one of a kind. No longer static and rigid, silent and only visual, but dynamic and fluid, powerful and exciting, pulsing with life - a wondrous journey for your senses.
You’ll feel the art completely surrounding you.
Our innovative concept creates fluidity between inside and outside spaces, embodied vividly in a magnificent digital facade, the biggest within the Dubai Mall. Our focus on inclusion further extends to the Infinity des Lumières Boutique, an experience in its own right, accessible directly from the mall and open to everyone.
At Infinity des Lumières you have the freedom to experience and explore, to be awed and inspired.
Art that truly captivates hearts and minds
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Call Centre Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Call Center Agent
Nestle Middle East
Senior Customer Service Representative (Chemicals / Manufacturing)