Job description / Role
DPR2056 - Visual Merchandiser
In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts hosts MOTIONGATE™ Dubai – a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of MOTIONGATE™ Dubai, you’ll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You’ll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that’s so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story – whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part
To assist in the execution of all Visual Merchandise projects within retail stores, carts and show windows in the theme park, both in Product Merchandising and Visual Display. Budgeting and maintaining visual merchandising expense and cost.
• Execution of all Visual Merchandise projects including product launch and store display
• Conceptualize and implement window dressings and presentation of store displays and window dressing to help stimulate guest sales activity
• Implementation of floor sets, merchandise flows and product placement within each retail store
• Prepare store bubble plans and SKU to fixture plan
• Responsible for ordering and tracking of all visual merchandise collaterals
• Maintain good store Visual Merchandising standards and providing training to store team
• Track and maintain expenditure budgets on visual merchandising displays for each season and event
• Monitor product sales performance and make changes to store displays if necessary
• Ensure that all Visual Merchandising visuals are approved by respective IPs before implementation
• Ensure proper Procurement process and procedures are followed
• Ensure that Visual Merchandising Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are adhered
• Ensures that Environmental, Health and Safety requirements are adhered
• Keep up with new visual merchandising trends and standards in the industry
• Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team
• Ensure that productivity and service delivery of the department is improved on continuous basis by keeping team members motivated and retained.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
• Degree in Arts, Design or Visual Merchandising
• 3 years visual merchandising experience in Retail Environment
• Hands on experience in store setup and window displays
• Effective oral and written communications skills in English
• Has an eye for details
• Have a flair for design and colors
• Be Creative, imaginative and energetic
• Be interested in art and design
• PC Literate : Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
• Organized and able to multitask
• Preferably has theme park retail operations experience
• Has managed and planned for store openings
• Ability to communicate in Arabic
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Assistant Visual Merchandising Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Visual Merchandising Manager
Quest Search & Selection
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC
Fashion Sales Executive
A Leading Retail Company in UAE
Marketing & Admissions Assistant