Job description / Role
For this role, you will need to:
* Create concept boards, mockups, and graphic design for monthly updates and promos.
* Assist with the review of planograms, renderings, die lines and designs with team
* Responsible for tracking all fixture development for seasonal updates both internally and externally for domestic and international channels.
* Track internal and external print production and graphics timelines.
* Work directly with internal marketing, trade marketing, and planning teams to plan monthly promotions, design and productions.
* Order and track of product sample distribution and return to partner vendors
* Distribute monthly visual merchandising guidelines provided by the brand to all store management teams.
* Obtain pictures and provides VM feedback to top doors on a monthly basis.
* Collaborate with the store teams to drive seamless execution of the brand overall merchandising vision and programs.
* Assist with strategy planning, coordination & production of elements to support enhanced visualization in store.
* Present, participate and facilitate merchandising workshops, training sessions when necessary.
* Any additional tasks/reports as needed to support flow of office productivity
* Bachelor's Degree required, BFA preferred
* 3+ Years of visual merchandising/graphic design and/or related field experience required
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office
* Ability to travel within GCC (UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain)area with limited notification beforehand
* Creative portfolio required
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.