Job description / Role
Quest is working with a premier retail group currently looking for a Visual Merchandising Manager to join their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for someone is highly creative, with excellent brand and stakeholder management skills.
As Visual Merchandising Manager, you will:
- Lead the implementation of effective Visual Merchandising concepts and solutions
- Own and manage Visual Merchandising concept calendar
- Maximize store sales and to coach stores on executing and delivering brand expectations
- Ensure the stores are always updated with the latest props and designs
- Constantly guide the sales team and in store VM’s on the window schemes, new product launches, and promotions
- Come up with the plan of action for store improvements and discuss this with the Brand management team
- Liaise with the retail managers to create an optimal training module and work on development of the instore VM’s skill set
- Keep updated with the latest industry trends and competitor activity
- Gather and review customer feedback
- Bachelor's Degree, with at least 5 years’ experience as a Visual Merchandising Manager in the Retail sector, handling Kids Apparel brands
- Strong visual merchandising / creative designing experience
- Experience of working as an area / field merchandiser is essential
- Strong interest in fashion and knows the latest market trends
- Strong eye for detail, has a creative flair, and has experience in stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills, with GCC experience
If this sounds as something that would interest you, please do apply with your updated CV and contact details.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.