Job description / Role
Our client is one of the largest and leading fashion retail brands in the world. They are looking for a brilliant Visual Operations Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi. You will work with a top-notch group of individuals in delivering excellent operational efficiency to assigned stores.
As Visual Operations Manager, you will:
- Oversee and support daily store operations
- Maintain relationships with external partners (e.g. suppliers)
- Ensure achievement of store sales KPIs and financial objectives
- Generate and present relevant operational reports to management
- Provide recommendations for operational improvement
- Monitor store finance, budgets, and expenses
- Manage store events such as promotions or new store openings
- Ensure merchandising/ visual display standards are followed and aligned with brand objectives
- Recruit, manage, and train store staff
- Bachelor’s degree, with a least 3 years’ experience in Retail Operations Management
- Significant work experience on similar role in Fashion Retail / handling multiple stores
- Outstanding communication, presentation, analytic and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Strong organizational, collaboration, and communication skills
- Fluency in Arabic (advantage)
- Open to local travel, preferably based in Abu Dhabi
If this position is of interest to you and have the qualifications for the role, please apply online with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Brand Manager - Fashion
TGC Consulting Middle East
Warehouse Operations Manager
Sales Manager - Retail