Job description / Role
• Creating and implementing a visual merchandising strategy for the store.
• Ensuring the strategy is in line with the store’s brand, products, and target market.
• Generating sketches of visual displays that meet the store’s visual design requirements.
• Finalizing designs and creating detailed floor plans for display areas.
• Sourcing the props, creative materials, and accessories for displays.
• Installing and setting up window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays, or supervising contractors hired for this purpose.
• Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes.
• Ensuring uniformity of displays across multiple store locations.
• Liaising with other retail professionals, including buyers, marketing executives, and retail merchandisers, when necessary.
• Monitoring costs and working within budget.
• Researching lifestyle and design trends that will inform the visual merchandising strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, spatial design, interior design, retail management, or a related field.
• Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager.
• Comprehensive portfolio of relevant visual design work.
• Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other visual design tools.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
• Working knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
• Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible working hours, including evenings and weekends.
About the Company
39 years of continuous success. PARIS GROUP is recognize as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East and Far East region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee. PARIS GROUP is committed in bringing the class of fashion clothing to the GCC Region with the encompassing franchise partnership with world top fashion designers such as below listed renewed brands to just name a few:
- Gianfranco Ferre
- Louis Ferraud
- Pierre Cardin
- Alessandro Dell
Other businesses of the group: a. F&B: DAR AL HALABI; GIANFRANCO FERRE CAFE (Chocolate Bar) restaurants in Dubai. b. Real Estate division: Sankari Investments in UAE & France. c. JW TURNER CONTRACTING LLC is dedicated sister company for the Interior decoration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Excelsior Group ME
RTC-1 Employment Services
Eagle Stone Technologies
|Abu Dhabi||24 Nov|
Graphic Designer cum Digital Marketing Executive