Job description / Role
• Creating and implementing a visual merchandising strategy for the store.
• Ensuring the strategy is in line with the store’s brand, products, and target market.
• Generating sketches of visual displays that meet the store’s visual design requirements.
• Finalizing designs and creating detailed floor plans for display areas.
• Sourcing the props, creative materials, and accessories for displays.
• Installing and setting up window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays, or supervising contractors hired for this purpose.
• Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes.
• Ensuring uniformity of displays across multiple store locations.
• Liaising with other retail professionals, including buyers, marketing executives, and retail merchandisers, when necessary.
• Monitoring costs and working within budget.
• Researching lifestyle and design trends that will inform the visual merchandising strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, spatial design, interior design, retail management, or a related field.
• Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager.
• Comprehensive portfolio of relevant visual design work.
• Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other visual design tools.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
• Working knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
• Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible working hours, including evenings and weekends.
About the Company
PARIS GROUP 27 years of continuous success made a trademark of Professionalism and Excellent Service. Founded by Dr. Abdulkader Sankari, Paris Group on its Silver Anniversary is recognized as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East, Far East and Eastern Europe Region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee.
The Company merits its position by representing a management profile of over 200 owned boutiques. Today, a team of more than 4,000 highly skilled and dedicated multinational professionals from around 22 nationalities are an extension of Paris Group Family; with direct employees of over 2,000 in United Arab Emirates and 2,000 in GCC and other Regions.
A Leading Company In UAE
Social Media Graphic Designer
MBG Corporate Services
RTC-1 Employment Services