Job description / Role
The Voice of Customer Manager would support the Chalhoub Group VOC strategy by conducting quantitative research, analyzing customer data and presenting key customer insights to di?erent stakeholders. You will own and manage the Voice of Customer Program and CX metrics (NPS, CSAT, CES, etc.) – but most importantly – you will link CX to business KPIs and share “the money story”. This includes working very closely with our Groups Data and Insight O?ce as well as with our Businesses and Brands.
What you'll be doing:
• Manage and own the end-to-end Voice of the Customer Program
• Set up the VoC platform and tool for the Group to capture feedback from store, ecommerce, social media, customer service, etc.
• Design CX KPIs and metrics to be measured across the group and set the SLAs with the Businesses
• Analyze CX KPIs (NPS, CSAT, etc.) coming from di?erent sources/systems and the impact on CX KPIs on business and customer KPIs (CLV, Sales, etc.)
• Analyze the root causes of CX issues along the journey and di?erent steps (store, ecommerce, delivery, etc)
• Support closed-loop strategy for passives, promoters and detractors
• Forecast likely improvements due to CX and customer-related initiatives
• Champion VoC measurement to drive impact and customer-centric decision making
• Own ROX measurement and be the CX data storyteller in the group, able to build and communicate “the money story” behind CX
• Analyze CX initiatives implementation and support test & learn through data
• Present VoC and CX data ?ndings with actionable recommendations at key business forums on a recurring basis
• Continuously look at benchmarks of comparable businesses and best practices for CX analytics and VoC tools
• Support the feasibility (e.g. business case) of new CX initiatives by analyzing the impact on the business /customer
• Challenge business to improve based on data for strategic improvements and operational e?ciencies
• Set up CX analytical platform aggregating CX feedback from di?erent sources
• Create and update CX reports and dashboards and promote the adoption within the business
• Build and run end to end ETL process for CX measurements
• Keep your knowledge up to date via trainings and on the job learning
• De?ne the escalation rules and triggers, for brands and business units to act on the CX data
• Work with the Data Team to operationalize and deliver impact with data products
• Be a positive ambassador of the broader CX data organization and culture
What you'll need to succeed:
• A hunger to deliver true transformational change. This role is not for the timid!
• Extensive Experience working on Voice of the Customer programs and tools (Medallia, Did U Enjoy, or others)
• Proven analytics champion capable of executing organization wide programs as well as identifying patterns, and hypothesis-driven problem-solving
• Talent to communicate – both verbal and written – with technical and non-technical audiences alike
• Hands-on analytics knowledge, from reporting to advanced analytics, including statistical or modelling skills and basic understanding of related databases or CRMs
• Background in qualitative and quantitative research techniques
• Ability to change and adapt to best ?t the situation/audience as well as to collaborate with other business units
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.