Job description / Role
A leading multinational organisation require a VP, CRM and Customer Loyalty Expert to join and change manage the strategic transition of the company loyalty scheme, first in Dubai / UAE and then internationally.
A leading multinational organisation with a large operational footprint in Dubai, UAE
The VP, CRM and Customer Loyalty Expert is tasked to join and change manage the strategic transition of the company loyalty scheme, first in Dubai / UAE and then internationally.
* Drive growth and development of the Loyalty scheme to deliver positive change to membership volumes, usage behaviour and attrition.
* In conjunction with IT and Marketing, ensure corporate database requirements and core technical infrastructure are in place and dedicated to customer records management with the ability to target communications.
* Evaluate and engage Loyalty consultant/ service provider to support best possible solution design and Loyalty Management System (LMS) to deliver on business objectives, and if necessary transition the infrastructure of the current Loyalty Scheme to an in-house app based platform.
* Review internal and external intelligence relating to the user experience. Analysing and interpreting external data such as customer research studies & creating compelling strategic business cases to improve & sustain loyalty.
* Leads the customer experience research plan/strategy to ensure continual refinement of customer touch points, and work with other internal departments to ensure all loyalty features are executed in all channels
* Grow and manage alliances and partnerships with external businesses to increase traffic of customers, and increased reward promotions to give back to customers.
You will have full strategic and operational responsibility to develop the loyalty programme, with assistance from IT, Marketing and other commercial and technical teams.
Once the scheme is fully operational in its new format, this position can develop into an internationally focused position.
To be discussed upon successful application
The successful VP, CRM and Customer Loyalty Expert MUST:
* 6-10 years commercial experience, with 5 years in strategically and operationally developing commercial Loyalty programs.
* Technical and Managerial experience in designing, developing programs and marketing integrated systems and building client database, ideally APP based.
* Commercial personality with a desire to succeed
* Experience in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East ideal but not essential
* Be based, or freely be able to relocate to Dubai.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Director of Loyalty, CRM & Partner Marketing
Green Gulf Careers
Head of CRM, Leading Online Consumer Platform
Digital & Communications Manager