Job description / Role
DarkMatter's leadership team in CAS (Cyber Advisory Services) take a big-picture approach to solving our clients' toughest business problems. Because principals straddle the roles of manager and partner, their responsibilities range from inspiring and guiding a team on a day-to-day basis to cultivating the DM relationship with senior clients. DM VPs think like CEOs, and consistently bring innovative thinking and executive insight to the table. They are also social impact leaders.
As a VP, Cyber Advisory Services, you will:
- Lead and manage information security practice
- Create risk and operational metrics in collaboration with the cyber advisory team
- Work with current risk standards frameworks - UAE IA, National Risk Framework, Audit and Compliance framework etc and deliver multiple risk assessment to key entities
- Using risk as a driver, facilitate decisions within key entities
- Provide program reporting and manage cross enterprise teams and committees
- Coordinate and participate in project investment strategy and resource planning
- Document project plans, action plans, presentations and project results for clients
- Lead modification and enhancement of proposals
Your personal dream could be the world's reality
At DarkMatter we believe that "impossible is only the beginning." That's why we empower our employees to create, not just their future at our company, but also the future of cyber security around the world. As a member of our growing team, you'll take your vision and use your creativity to produce the technology solutions of tomorrow. With the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm, we'll connect you with like-minded colleagues ready to create what's next in the field. When the only constant in tech is change, shift your focus to the UAE and lead the next development at DarkMatter.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- Experience with regards to running large cyber security teams serving multiple clients in diverse sectors
- Experience with operational as well as strategic planning of the Cyber Advisory Practice
- Deep experience in running a project eco system from planning to delivering to QA to closure
- Experience with regulatory compliance as it relates to cyber security
- Domain expertise in managing large scale information security / risk initiatives
- Deep understanding of risk assessments in key verticals such as Government, Oil and Gas or Finance
- Experience with controls frameworks such as CoBIT, FedRAMP, PCI, ISO 27001/2, NIST 800, etc
- Understanding of ICS (Industrial Controls) and understand integration of IT and OT controls
- Experience having interacted with regulators (preferred)
The impossible is just the beginning at DarkMatter. An agile startup with a global mindset, we're innovating for our clients and securing them from tomorrow's threats today. We work across teams, geographies and industries to provide holistic, secure, trusted and integrated protection services in areas such as:
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cyber Network Defense
- Managed Security Services
- Secure Communications
- Infrastructure & System Integration
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Test & Validation Labs
We created KATIM, the world's most secure smart phone and communications suite, and we're looking ahead to what comes next. Our rapidly developing digital reality demands we look at and implement cyber security in a different way than we have in the past, and we are at the forefront of this "sea" change.
Our people define us. They are talented adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape from Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. For them, DarkMatter is a place where they can make their cyber security dreams come true. We embrace and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that propels our people and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, and so are we.
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Head of Cyber Security
TEC Group International (TGI)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Feb|
Group IT Manager
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
TEC Group International (TGI)
VP Product Innovation (CyberSecurity)
IT Project Manager