Job description / Role
6-Month Contract, VP Enterprise Risk Management
6-month contract with a leading SWF in the UAE. This is a high exposure role which will be directly involved in the improvement, implementation, and execution of the Enterprise Risk framework and will be responsible for carrying out the risk assessments, monitoring, and reporting activities.
This position is with a leading Sovereign Wealth Fund in the UAE that is renowned for only bringing on the very top talent globally. The ERM team has recently been developed and, as such, is continually improving their ERM framework.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Contributing to the continual improvement of the firm's Enterprise Risk Management approach, as part of the periodic review and improvement process
* Supporting the periodic review and revision of the existing processes and procedures
* Undertaking analysis of risk data to provide insights on trends and changes in the risk context
* Undertaking continuous monitoring and reporting on risks at various levels in the organisation
* Assessing risks of the portfolio, identifying and quantifying concentrations, correlations and other interdependencies
* Assessing risks of Business Plans and providing guidance and support to Business Platform teams regarding the management of risks as part of the business planning process
* Assessing risks of investment proposals to the Investment Committee. Providing guidance and support to deal teams, regarding the management of risks at different stages in the investment process
* Assessing risks arising from individual operating assets and considering the potential impact they could have on the performance of the firm.
* Visa and medical insurance will be covered
* Competitive salary
Candidates that will seriously be considered for the position will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor degree required; Masters degree or relevant certifications (FRM, CFA) highly preferred
* 8-12 years of experience in Enterprise Risk Management with a leading consulting firm or financial services firm
* Strong experience building and developing ERM frameworks and risk assessments
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.