Job description / Role
• Oversee and manage the operation of the Group Treasury function
• Maintain, update and ensure compliance with all Group Treasury policies and procedures
• Develop, recommend and manage Group Treasury’s strategy and plans to support the business
• Identify Group funding requirements and options to support the Director – Corporate Finance and Treasury in the production of the Annual Funding Plan to Executive Management and the Board
• Prepare, negotiate and execute the Funding Plan in terms of approved loans and/or debt capital market securities
• Oversee the efficient management of the Group’s cash ensuring adequate provision of liquidity for working capital needs and investment of short-term excess cash
• Produce annual interest income and expense budgets and forecasts with rationalization analysis
• Production of monthly and quarterly Treasury reports including cash forecasts, debt profile, interest analysis and compliance to policy
• Manage the Group’s relationship banks/ and credit rating agencies; keep credit rating agencies informed of the company's financial results and condition
• Oversee Treasury Operations including bank accounts, mandates, bank counterparts exposures and ensure
• Maintain and improve Treasury controls and efficiency of treasury processes
• Assist in the design and execution of hedging strategies for the Group’s financial exposures such as interest rates and currencies
• General development of the Group Treasury function and team.
• Min of: 10+ year of experience in Finance Function including 5 years as managing independently Treasury of a medium to large enterprises.
• Min of: 4+ years of managerial experience
• Sector Experience: Retail estate sector, construction, financial services, or consulting.
• Bachelor degree in Bachelor degree in finance.
• Professional certifications CA or CFA is highly preferred.
• UAE National
Technical And Interpersonal Skills
• Extensive experience and understanding of various accounting aspects and international trends and standards.
• Solid knowledge of accounting, finance, and tax principles and best practices.
• Strong skills in financial accounting, financial modeling, and cash flow analysis and financial reporting.
• Excellent leadership, organizational and planning abilities including the ability to deal with/work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Strong analytical/problem solving and quantitative abilities.
• Able to communicate effectively and have excellent negotiation skills.
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.
Finance and Accounting Manager
A Leading Transport, Distribution and Logistics Company in UAE
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||24 Nov|
Senior Accountant for an Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE