Job description / Role
Our Client a leading bank in UAE is looking to appoint VP Market Insights and Key Initiatives to the Group CEO's office.
Role: To deliver high quality business insights into market trends and competitors as well as answering ad hoc requests/questions. Serve as an internal consultant to the Group CEO by conducting Market analysis and benchmarks to allow informed strategic decisions and choices. Holding an outward-in perspective on opportunities and threats to the Bank, while reporting and escalating on key strategic projects.
* Continuously conduct market research analysis and benchmark and proactively identify trends and opportunities for business improvement and growth
* Provide rapid response to any special and/or ad-hoc request raised by the GCEO
Job Specific Accountabilities
* Provide rapid response support to the GCEO by conducting research, data collection and analysis, presenting findings and suggestions with ample justification and practical recommendations
* Support in the planning and implementation of the incubated projects
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related discipline. Professional certification in Project Management (e.g. PMP) is a plus.
* Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in project management or business/ management consulting preferably in the banking sector and financial institutions.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.