Job description / Role
Your vision will steer the development of tomorrow's cyber security technologies. As Vice President of Product Management, you'll oversee the creation of innovative products from conception to implementation and beyond, advancing the cyber security landscape in a dynamic region.
As a VP of Product Innovation, you will:
- Take a big picture view of clients' needs to foresee products that enables them to meet their business objectives
- Lead, develop and inspire the best in tech talent to produce high-quality results across each stage of the product lifecycle
- Envision the future of the industry and create new product lines that bring that vision to life
- Execute your innovations and take responsibility for growth at a company that encourages great ideas
Your point of view is our point of pride
At DarkMatter your vision for the future is our security promise to clients. As Vice President of Product Innovation, you're not executing another's idea, you're bringing your own to life. You'll act as the bridge between client needs and the future of security solutions. Your leadership skills will unite diverse teams to meet common goals and create what's next in cyber security. Always three steps ahead, you'll play a direct role in DarkMatter's growth and the growth of the industry. At DarkMatter, we have the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm. We throw the full weight of our teams and resources into building your vision. You have the dream, together we'll make it a reality.
To visualize success with us, you'll need:
- 10 years of experience in software engineering
- 5+ years of experience in product management including leading teams
- Experience in managing and launching large-scale, enterprise-grade cyber security products in mobile, cloud and web
- A solid track record of defining product strategy/roadmaps and launching successful product releases
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Ability to set clear and deliverable goals and to motivate and inspire teams to accomplish them
- Tenacity, accountability and commitment to deliver new products
- Strong understanding of user experience design
Impossible is only the beginning
At DarkMatter the future is never far off. An agile startup with a global mindset, we're innovating for our clients and securing them from tomorrow's threats today. We work across teams, geographies and industries to provide secure, trusted and integrated protection services in areas such as:
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cyber Network Defense
- Managed Security Services
- Secure Communications
- Infrastructure & System Integration
- Smart Solutions
We created KATIM, the world's most secure smart phone and communications suite, and we're still looking for what's next.
At the center of our work is our people. Adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape in Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit that propels our employees and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, but we're always ahead of the change.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.