Job description / Role
As a trusted partner to entities across public and private sectors, Pegasus (A DarkMatter Group Company) provides cutting edge and future proof data analytics software and services aimed at providing flawless actionable intelligence. We help our clients to answer their most pressing data queries - at speed. We provide instant value by unraveling key insights from an abundance of data sources, building the next generation of lawful enforcement, fraud management, cyber security and data management solutions. We are ambitious, with a strong desire and belief in establishing the leading global Data Science, Big Data and Analytics powerhouse with the key focus on applied machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Whether you are working in our headquarters located in the iconic Aldar HQ building in Abu Dhabi, or one of our international offices you will be joining a firm that is constantly looking to push boundaries. Our people define us. They are talented adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape from Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. For them, Pegasus is a place where they can make their big data dreams come true. We embrace and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that propels our people and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, and so are we.
The Head of Product Management will be the unifying force behind Pegasus's product strategy and roadmap, identifying new opportunities, and bringing game-changing products to market to fulfil our customer's missions.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for interacting with customers and prospects, and translate market needs into product strategy and requirements allowing you and your team to develop a product roadmap that the engineering team can deliver on time and within budget.
- Continue to build and lead an existing product management team; mentoring product managers to they deliver high quality results and market leading user experiences by working closely with UX/UI designers and the engineering teams.
- Oversee the transition from product strategy to implementation: from roadmap to releases and sprints, from epics to stories, validating the product along the way before working with your colleagues in the marketing team to develop go-to-market strategy and create compelling marketing content.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- 10 years of experience in software engineering
- 5+ years of experience in product managemen tincluding leading teams
- Experience in managing and launching large-scale, enterprise-grade big data, analytics and information management products
- A solid track record of defining product strategy/roadmap and launching product releases that have been successful
- Experience with Intelligence, Law Enforcement, Military or Telecom
- Experience with Statistical Analysis and Machine learning
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- A motivating executive capable of instilling excitement and inspiring others
- Must be capable of being hands on and practical in dynamic environments
- Ability to set clear and deliverable goals.
- Demonstrates tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
- Strong understanding of user experience design
Working in Abu Dhabi
At Pegasus, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Group IT Manager
IT Project Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Software Engineering Director
VP Business Technology
IT Project Manager