Job description / Role
The Vice President of Product Management will lead Dark Matter's product lines and own take responsibility of product strategy and roadmap. The selected candidate should be a thought leader who is responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning and driving the execution of Dark Matter's product vision. The selected candidate must possess excellent business acumen and technical skills, and have a deep grasp of building competitive advantage through collaboration, teamwork and customer obsession. The Vice President of Product Management will focus on execution and on exceeding stated goals, identifying new product opportunities, and bringing game-changing products to market to delight our customers
As a VP of Product Innovation, you will:
- Interact with customers and prospects, and translate market needs into product strategy and requirements
- Develop product roadmap that the engineering team can deliver on time and within budget. Manage and communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Build and lead the product management team; manage and mentor product managers to ensure team is delivering high quality results
- Ensure high quality user experiences for end users by working closely with UX/UI designers and development teams
- Oversee the transition from product strategy to implementation: from roadmap to releases and sprints, from epics to stories, validating the product along the way
- Develop go-to-market strategy and create compelling marketing content
- Create financial models and use other analytical tools to guide product pricing and go-to- market decisions
- Conduct competitive research and maintain competitive matrix and competitive intelligence materials
Your point of view is our point of pride
At DarkMatter your vision for the future is our security promise to clients. As Vice President of Product Innovation, you're not executing another's idea, you're bringing your own to life. You'll act as the bridge between client needs and the future of security solutions. Your leadership skills will unite diverse teams to meet common goals and create what's next in cyber security. Always three steps ahead, you'll play a direct role in DarkMatter's growth and the growth of the industry. At DarkMatter, we have the agility of a startup and the talent of an experienced firm. We throw the full weight of our teams and resources into building your vision. You have the dream, together we'll make it a reality.
The selected Vice President will require excellent planning and organizational skills, interpersonal communication and collaborative skills. The candidate must be a critical thinker with superior initiative, problem-solving and analytical skills. The candidate should have the ability to manage multiple projects under deadline to meet corporate objectives.
Given the confidential nature of the role, the highest levels of personal integrity, professionalism, judgment and maturity are expected.
To visualize success with us, you'll need:
- 10 years of experience in software and/or hardware engineering
- 5+ years of experience in product management including 3+ years of leading product management teams
- A motivating executive capable of instilling excitement and inspiring others
- Ability to set clear and deliverable goals. Demonstrates tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
- A solid track record of defining product strategy/roadmap and launching product releases that have been successful
- Exceptional ability to identify the customers' complete end-to-end processes and needs, and devise strategies for exceeding their needs
- Strong understanding of user experience design
- Exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills
- Exemplary interpersonal skills leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
Impossible is only the beginning
At DarkMatter the future is never far off. An agile startup with a global mindset, we're innovating for our clients and securing them from tomorrow's threats today. We work across teams, geographies and industries to provide secure, trusted and integrated protection services in areas such as:
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Cyber Network Defense
- Managed Security Services
- Secure Communications
- Infrastructure & System Integration
- Smart Solutions
We created KATIM, the world's most secure smart phone and communications suite, and we're still looking for what's next.
At the center of our work is our people. Adventurers who are shaping the tech landscape in Abu Dhabi with their considerable expertise and experience. We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit that propels our employees and our company forward. Our industry is ever evolving, but we're always ahead of the change.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.