Job description / Role
To lead the talent acquisition function and help the organisation hire top talent in a timely, efficient & cost-effective manner while promoting diverse & inclusive hiring practices.
• Responsible for designing and executing global recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates.
• Monitoring recruitment procedures, identifying organisation’s needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategies for various roles, from entry-level to executive-level positions.
• Managing a highly-skilled team to assist with talent research and acquisition.
• Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience.
• Develop and deliver a global talent attraction strategy including strategic use of the Social Media and related outreach channels.
• Partnering with leaders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business.
• Defining and driving team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire and candidate satisfaction.
• Implement online and offline employer branding activities.
• Manages the ATS and recruitment technology tools.
• Develop & analyse our recruitment metrics, and use your knowledge, market insights, numbers and analysis to continually refine & improve the talent acquisition process across the whole company.
• Ensuring that talent acquisition projects fall in line with organizational objectives.
• Cultivating a culture of excellence and developing clear objectives for talent acquisition.
• Creating and proofing guidelines for hiring practices within the organization.
• Participating in meetings with hiring managers and other executives.
• Collaborating with hiring managers to ensure effective sourcing, offering creative advice and solutions on how to attract and recruit the best talent available.
• Producing regular reports on talent needs, acquisitions, and plans
• Presenting hiring, talent, and employment-related reports to members of the organization
Experience and Technical Knowledge:
• Proven track record in leading Talent Acquisition within fast-paced environment.
• Experience in implementing & managing recruitment-related data and reporting applicant tracking systems, and direct sourcing tools
• Ideal experience with a mix of Agency & In-house Recruitment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
• Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.