Job description / Role
Responsible for spearheading strategic negotiations with the leading regulator in the region, implementing regulatory affairs strategy, monitoring anti-competitive practices, coordinating liaison activities, and devising innovative strategies to strengthen regulatory relationships.
The organisation is a renowned leader in the telecommunications industry, known for its innovation and customer-centric approach. With a strong commitment to excellence, they empower individuals and businesses through their cutting-edge solutions and connectivity.
* Develop and execute a comprehensive regulatory affairs strategy aligned with the organisation's overall objectives.
* Analyze the impact of regulatory developments, conduct economic analysis and research, and compare similar cases in international markets to identify potential solutions.
* Engaging in strategic negotiations with regulatory bodies and other entities as required
* Engage with local and international telecom companies to establish strategic relationships and liaison networks, with the aim of addressing risks imposed by external parties
* Advocate for the organization's interests and arrange liaison activities with other providers to help shape future regulatory policies
* Conduct extensive international benchmarking activities and keep up to date with the latest trends & advances in the market
* Facilitate knowledge sharing on regulatory matters within the organization.
* Opportunity to influence and shape the regulatory landscape in the telecom industry
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or another business/technical field
* A minimum 12-15 years of experience in a large telecom service provider
* Significant expertise in managing regulatory strategies and assessing compliance
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to persuade and influence key networks
* Middle East experience is desirable, but not essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
ManpowerGroup Middle East
Chief Operating Officer
Director of Solution Implementation
Director / General Manager / Head of Sales and Operations
RTC-1 Employment Services