Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
To oversee the Business Operations of Trust Services which includes all aspects of business development within the TS or sales team, delivery of services, customer relations and the development of new products and services. Ensure responsible teams within the division operate efficiently and effectively, and are staffed appropriately to meet the demands of current and potential customers (Internal and external). Undertake significant strategic management responsibilities and ensure the tactical activities of the division are appropriately aligned.
In this role, you will:
- Lead business development related to Trust Services, follow market and industry trends and interact with sales and marketing to identify and follow up on leads
- Ensure policies, procedures and solutions developed in conjunction with internal and external clients are in keeping with UAE and DM PKI operations and protocols
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners
- Manage a team of PKI Architects to deliver PKI based solutions in-line with Client's requirements and existing policies and regulations
- Maintain mutually beneficial relations with client and identify potential business opportunities
- Lead PM team to deliver of assigned internal and external projects and supervise delivery
- Facilitate the design, development and implementation of innovation Trust Services solutions that support the client's strategic direction
- Take responsibility for technical Development activities with internal and external teams for enhancing existing products and services
- Ensure that projects and deliveries are in line with industry standards/guidelines and coordinate internal/external audits
- Work with the Department leadership to oversee workload, conduct performance evaluations and sign off on reward, recognition and career guidance along with necessary disciplinary actions as appropriate
- Forecast financial requirements to support the Department leadership in finalizing future budgets
- Allocate financial resources to various tasks and projects to meet the strategic requirements
- Ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained throughout the division
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- As a minimum, a Bachelor's Degree in IT/ IS/Computer Science
- MBA with a major in Information Technology preferred; Recognized certifications such as CISSP etc. also preferred
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a leadership role
- Minimum 6 Years to 12 years of experience in a Business Development or similar role in an organization of similar size and scope
- Strong customer service, project management and communication skills.
- Deep technical knowledge of Public Key Infrastructures and PKI platforms and Identity Management is required.
- Good knowledge of Networking and Security Concepts, IT Governance, Risk and Compliance and Enterprise applications is required
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working in the DarkMatter Group. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Director Solution Design
Director of Technology
Irwin & Dow
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jan|