Job description / Role
• Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
• Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
• Packaging food and beverages for sale.
• Selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods.
• Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
• Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
• Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
• Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
• Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
• Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service preferred.
• Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
• Exceptional listening and communication skills.
• Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
• Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
• A polite, engaging personality.
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.