Job description / Role
1. Responsible for the preparation before the meal, according to the specifications, arranging the restaurant and dining table, setting up the table, and replenishing various items.
2. Do a good job in customer service in accordance with the service standards and procedures for receiving VIPs.
3. Abide by the various rules and regulations of the clubhouse, and treat guests politely.
4. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
5. Dress neatly and energetically.
AED 3,500 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
1. Female required.
2. 25-35 years old, height 160-170 cm.
3. Good appearance, pay attention to grooming.
4. In good health, experience in reception is preferred.
5. Experience in local five-star hotels and high-end restaurants in Dubai is preferred.
About the Company
NWTN was founded in 2016 by Alan Wu with a vision of passenger-centric experience in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. As a green mobility technology company, NWTN has defined the Smart Passenger Vehicle (SPV) as a vehicle concept emphasizing AI technologies and personalized passenger experience.