Job description / Role
• Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort & provide the team with a vision of the project objectives.
• Motivate and inspire team members &Lead by setting a good example (role model) - behaviour consistent with words.
• Coach and help develop team members; help resolve dysfunctional behaviour, facilitate problem solving.
• Maintain healthy group dynamics, intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues.
• Assure that the team members have the necessary education and training to effectively participate on the team
• Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement, Recognize and celebrate team member
• Coordinate with internal and external partner (Staff & Guest) as necessary.
• Familiarize the team with the customer needs, specifications, design targets, the development process, design standards,
techniques, and tools to support task performance.
• Assure that the team addresses all relevant issues within the specifications and various standards.
• Provide necessary business improvement
• Initiate sub-groups or sub-teams as appropriate to resolve issues and perform tasks in parallel.
• Work with floor managers to obtain necessary resources to support the team's requirements.
• Obtain and coordinate space, equipment, and communication lines for team members.
• Coordinate with floor manager to establish meeting times, places and agendas.
• Provide status reporting of team activities against the program plan or schedule.
• Keep the Floor Manager and Outlet Manager of task accomplishment.
• Communicate with Floor Manager and Outlet Manager about all issues which cannot be resolved by the team.
• Provide guidance to the team based on management direction
AED 2,500 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical, Residence visa, Paid Vacation
• Minimum high school academic.
• Experience minimum 1-year similar position.
• Ability to be integrated in new work environment.
• High interpersonal skills, and communication skills (in both English & Arabic is added advantage)
• Hard worker, teamwork player.
• Highly Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others as well.
• Leadership and multitasking.
• Time management
About the Company
Sharing a culinary journey, one restaurant at a time
The AWJ Tradition of Service
Two decades of excellence is a hallmark of AWJ Investments.
A benchmark for the Group, inspired by the top management who boast an experience of over twenty years in the Middle Eastern Food & Beverage industry – managing restaurants, balancing flavors and preparing quality, authentic food.
Serving flavors from around the world with a dash of Levant spices, AWJ creates a range of home-favorite restaurants that still hold a flair for global tastes.