Job description / Role
- Overviews the table section cleanliness and set ups before duty starts.
- Assists and guides guests through the menu choice and serves them in a good, proper and hygienic way.
- Liaises with other outlets and departments to ensure smooth running of the outlet.
- Ensures that employees provide a friendly, courteous, professional and fast service to guests at all times and informs management immediately of any discrepancies or complaints.
- Ensures that the log book notes are applied.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service.
- Fluent in English.
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.