Job description / Role
• To provide the courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all time following Restaurant's Standard Operating Procedure.
• To perform all the duties and tasks in the assigned place of the work to the standard set. Be fully flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sections.
• Knowledge of the POS (Billing System).
• To perform opening and closing procedures established for the place of work.
• Be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by restaurant.
• Positive Attitude, pleasing personality and good communication skills.
• To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all the food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend alternates and up-sell.
• To monitor operating supplies and reduces spoilage and wastage.
• To handle guest inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, Report guest's complaints or problems to supervisors/ Managers, if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
• To attend communication meeting, briefing and training sessions as required by Manager and supervisors.
• Education Qualifications: High school degree
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2 years experience in F&B
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Good communication skills
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
The Eggspectation concept was created by Eggspectation Group, with a first restaurant in downtown Montreal in 1993. Since then Eggspectation restaurants have become synonymous with innovation, high quality food, excellent service, and a unique and exciting dining experience.
Today, we have eleven restaurants in Canada, seven in the U.S., three in India, two in Qatar and two in Dubai. And we're not done yet! Our objective is to open one in a neighbourhood near you.
We invite you to come, taste and see for yourself why our current patrons love us so much!