Job description / Role
Assist in restaurant service by bussing and resetting tables in a speedy and organized manner. Stock and replenish silverware, china, and napkins in service stations. Maintain a sparkling clean restaurant with high sanitation standards, Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up. Key duties involve:
- Portray a professional image of the hotel with guests.
- Take food & beverage orders and provide recommendations to guests on desired menu items.
- Increase restaurant revenues by up selling menu items
- Follow all Accor policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area.
- Honour all reasonable work-related requests made by a manager or supervisor, which may be outside of normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel.
- Replenish and maintain adequate service supplies and utensils.
- Replenish and maintain adequate food items and beverages as required.
- Actively promote accident prevention by keeping all areas swept and clean at all times.
- Do all necessary opening & closing side work duties of the restaurant
- Clean and reset the table according to standard procedures.
- Attend all meetings and trainings as required
- Level of Education Secondary professional education Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
- Desired candidate should be a Hotel school graduate with a minimum of 1 year experience in hospitality or restaurant industry.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence. Outgoing, creative, positive attitude and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and AccorHotels values with guests and associates.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.