Job description / Role
- Assist in restaurant service by bussing and resetting tables in a speedy and organized manner. Stock and replenish silverware, china, and napkins in service stations.
- Maintain a sparkling clean restaurant with high sanitation standards.
- Endeavour to resolve all complaints during shift and logs all complaints in log book for further follow up.
- Portray a professional image of the hotel with guests.
- Increase restaurant revenues by up selling menu items
- Follow all AccorHotels policies and procedures.
- Honor all reasonable work-related requests made by a manager or supervisor, which may be outside of normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel.
- Actively promote accident prevention by keeping all areas swept and clean at all times.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Hospitality Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence.
- Outgoing, creative, positive attitude and eager to share the desire to deliver Novotel service standards and AccorHotels values with guests and associates.
- Being flexible with availability and rostered shifts across a 7 day week
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Skilled at working under pressure
- Confident, with good communication skills
- High level of initiative
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.