Job description / Role
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Sofitel Abu Dhabi Standards of Performance.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Assistant Manager and supervisor.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the place of work as assigned.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
- To provide high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service as per Standard Operational Procedures.
- To ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To assist in carrying out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Waiter / Waitress