Job description / Role
- To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different Outlets.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned.
- To ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
- To comply with local legislation as required.
- To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
- Areas of study Food and beverage
- 1 to 2 years
- Russian (Fluent)
- Italian (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
- Basic F&B service knowledge
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Micros knowledge
- HACCP awareness
- Hardworking willing to go extra mile for any guest request.
- High volume in Luxury setting experience is essential.
- Minimum 2 Years' experience in five stars Hotel is required for the position.
- Hotel schooling will be an advantage
- Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites & Apartments shall provide an equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and career progress when it comes to gender, nationality, religion, ethnicity, disability and shall not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment of any kind.
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.