Job description / Role
• Provides a welcome and quality service to customers at the restaurant
• Contributes in a global way to the satisfaction of the customers by the quality of his work and the example of his behavior
• Contributes to the development of turnover, its point of restoration thanks to its sales action
• Reserve a warm and personalized welcome to the customer
• Provides attentive service and adapted to the client's constraints
• Is attentive to the customer's remarks and ensures their follow-up
• Enhances its catering offer
• Vehicle image of the hotel
Business technique / production
• The establishment of the point of sale and the backs
• Cleaning and storage of the room and back after the service
• Informs himself before each start of service on the composition of the dishes and any breakages
• Adapts its organization and pace of work according to the influx, events and clients
• Contributes to the durability of the material put at its disposal
Commercial / Sales
• As much as possible, sells special dishes and drinks from the Met Hotel
• Makes additional selling where possible.
• Contributes to customer loyalty through its quality of service
• Adapts its service according to the type of meal and the expected service
• Is involved in achieving the objectives of its service by respecting the procedures and internal controls applied in the hotel
• Contributes to the good management of crockery and small equipment avoiding breakage
• May participate in inventories, control deliveries and store goods
Hygiene / Safety of persons / Environment
• Ensures the cleanliness of its workplace and food safety by respecting HACCP hygiene rules on a daily basis
• Complies with the instructions for use and safety of the equipment provided.
• Applies the security rules of the hotel (fire ...)
• Respects the commitments of the "Environmental Charter" taken on the establishment (saving of energy, recycling, sorting of waste ...)
Level of Education
Areas of study
1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.